Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 8- Venice – Rome

Back to the bus and heading to Rome finally! People are coming up with interesting ways to sleep on the bus (see first pic of Brenton in the isle). Get into town early in the day/afternoon for a walking tour with Ryan. We have to be "secretive" about it since Italian tourism could give him a ticket for this, only "real" guides can do tours like this. So before every place we go to, he pulls us in a circle and he tells us some stuff before we get to them. Right from the start there is some guy trying to get Ryan to buy roses for the girls and for like 5 minutes he tells him no. So we walk through the streets, he pulls us aside and he tells us about the Spanish Steps, then we all run to it. Not very crowded at all. We take photos, we hang out, me n V-Mac go up to the top then we all meet up and walk towards the Trevi Fountain. He warns us about pick-pocketers cuz it was pretty crowded and we are off to go take more pictures. We start walking again and I see a familiar building down the street.... I get excited and ask Ryan what it is.. its the Pantheon. I tell him I'll take over this part of the tour... Se we run inside, take pics and videos. Im so excited considering I had to take hard core test over this building (poor Rina, I always have to give her all my history lessons cuz I dont think she knew too much about Italy). Outside we do a YMCA of course.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Since we have another day in Rome (and a mandatory day off for Chris) Ryan tells us we are going to have a party in the parking lot/bus so we go to a Roman grocery store and stock up on booze, Im so excited for this night because at midnight it will officially be my birthday! We grab our stuff, go to dinner down the street at a restaurant. Its decent. Some weird stuff tho. We grab our booze bags and keep walking... down the street I see the Colosseum its so random to see that first of all in real life, but there mixed in with modern Rome. (also passed a ton of ruins/Roman Forum, yes Im a nerd this stuff excites me). Of course we pull out another YMCA, its one of my favorite pics from this entire trip. Next to it is the Arch of Constantine. Excitement once again. Then its time to walk back to the bus, ride about an hour or so to the hotel and get ready for the party in the parking lot!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Me and Rina head down to the bus, Chris is blasting music and dancing like hes a thug. I convince him to let me keep my red bull in the fridge and start drinkin my bottle of jager I got in Germany. Most everyone comes this night, I swear one of the best nights of the trip! Its so freaking hot we are sweating like dogs. Well from what I can remember. Drinking contest start, V-Mac hanging out the window, straddling the bus driver, sitting in the drivers seat, blasting Lady GaGa and or 5 Years Time tour song, dancing on the chairs, doing pull ups in the door frame, turns midnight woo hoo its my bday!. V-Mac flys down the stairs and all I see is her fly out and land on her knees! I believe her massive bruising started here in Rome. Around this time someone noticed that Chris really has a hairy chest, so we pretty much undo his shirt, take pics playing with his chest, pretty much molesting him (sorry...) Its getting pretty late, some go to bed, my jager is gone, Im pretty trashed. Chris lock up the bus
and me, chris, V-Mac, Noff head up to the front of the hotel. Janine, Celeste, and Chrisine pull up in a cab (they stayed in town and went out). Around this time there was a bra being passed around, I put it on Chris, got AMAZING pics at this point... ha! I remember Chris smelling it and saying it smelled fresh. Someone got felt up, we start taking ridiculous pics.... cant post those... About this time me and Chris go "UFC" on each other in the grass and apparently my head got slammed into this plastic thing, I SWEAR I dont remember it nor did I feel it- Jager- Everyone goes to bed and V-Mac later tells me she had to "literally throw me and Chris into the elevators" to get us to go to bed because we wanted to stay out there. This b-day is awesome so far!




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment